KOOL 105 Welcomes REO SPEEDWAGON to the Casper Events Center June 26 but you can win a pair of tickets next week. It’s the REO SPEED DIAL!! Just listen for the REO SPEED DIAL sounder, be the first caller at 232-1055 and the tickets are yours! Listen all day and we’ll tell you when the REO SPEED DIAL sounder is coming. Starting November 12th!
Here-by referred to as the “Breck Media Group Wyoming” or “BMG Wyoming”
- All winners must be at least sixteen (16) years of age, unless specific contest rules state otherwise.
- One prize per individual in a thirty (30) day period.
- One entry per person per contest.
- Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning, unless otherwise noted. All unclaimed prizes will be returned to the prize cabinet.
- All contest winners must show photo identification to claim their prize.
- Prizes must be claimed at the BMG Wyoming business office at 145 S. Durbin suite 303, Casper, WY between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Contests are open to all legal residents of the United States.
- Employees, and their immediate family members, of BMG Wyoming, or station advertisers/sponsors are ineligible to win. Immediate family members include: spouses, parents, step-parents, children, stepchildren, siblings, step-siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
- Prizes are not exchangeable by contest winners.
- Federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of contest winners.
- Prizes valued over six hundred dollars ($600) will be reported to the IRS, as required by law.
- BMG Wyoming reserves the right to substitute prizes, change contest rules, or cancel contests, with or without notice, at its discretion.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in BMG Wyoming contests.
- BMG Wyoming is not responsible for telephonic or electronic malfunctions which may affect certain contests.
- All contest winners consent, without limitation and without compensation, to the use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for advertising or promotional purposes for BMG Wyoming.
- Additional rules may apply to special contests. These rules will be provided at the time of the contest, if necessary.
- BMG Wyoming personnel shall settle all contest disputes, should they arise. The decisions of the BMG Wyoming personnel are final.
- Breck Media Group Wyoming or its subsidiaries are not responsible for defects in or cancellation of prizes, concerts, fly-aways, events, etc.
- A copy of these rules are available at the BMG Wyoming business office (145 S. Durbin suite 303, Casper, WY) and on its websites (wyomingrocks.com, max925casper.com, caspersgreatesthits.com).
- VOID where prohibited by law.